Join now

Green Dream - International Children's Earth Day (Jersey City)

You may not know how passionate I am about the environment and helping to save frogs and amphibians through my organization, Frogs Are Green.

I'm writing to share with you a very special event I'm organizing here in Jersey City, NJ.

Green Dream - International Children's Earth Day Exhibition
Opening April 4th, Protected content
The Distillery Gallery and Artspace in Jersey City, NJ

I need YOUR support so that this becomes a wide spread, talked about International Event, and one that can potentially travel and exhibit elsewhere in the future.

April Protected content , Protected content
Earth Day Gala Celebration April 22
"Save The Frogs Day" Event April Protected content Steven Fulop to attend and speak

Frogs Are Green is partnering with The Distillery Gallery and Artspace to exhibit 100s of artworks received from children around the world. Some artwork will be hung on the walls of the gallery space and 100s more will be shown via projection. There will be scheduled events, “green and/or environmental” speakers, musicians, and more… especially during Earth Day celebrations!

4.22. Protected content Day
Musical Performance by The Sensational Country Blues Wonders
4.26. Protected content the Frogs Day
Musical performance by The Gully Hubbards

Since Protected content , Frogs Are Green has hosted an annual kids' art contest and now we will finally be able to showcase much of that amazing artwork.

Ways You Can Help
Frogs Are Green has launched an Indiegogo campaign to build a full marketing campaign to draw people to the exhibition and to learn more about frogs and amphibians. We want to see posters in shop windows, larger scale posters on buses and/or trains and even kiosks around the local area. Newspaper advertising too! Please visit and share this Indiegogo campaign with your friends and family, and if you choose to support this as well, there are wonderful, exclusive perks at every level.

Link to Campaign:
Protected content

Won't you share this extraordinary event with your friends and family.

Thank you,

Susan Newman
Founder, Frogs Are Green

Jersey City Forum

Our Global Partners