Join now

15 Sept: A Mystery Rooftop Pop-Up Picnic! (Johannesburg)

URBAN PICNIC.......SECRET LOCATION REVEALED MORNING OF THE PICNIC.....A JHB ROOFTOP.......sun.......DRESS WHITE with a touch of RED.....LIVE BAND.....180 beautiful and TRENDY PEEPS......ARRIVE and DECORATE OWN TABLE........SUNSET......JHB SKYLINE!! If these words whet your appetite and you imagine yourself there.....READ ON and let me know if you keen as there's some logistics involved!

It is about the journey, finding an outfit, decorating your table and sitting down to eat delicious food with your fabulous friends.

Hosted by PICNIC en BLANC with A TOUCH OF RED, it's a Pop-Up Picnic. You arrive on the rooftop in JHB CBD, and your party chooses their white clothed table with crockery and wine glasses provided. Each table brings their own food or hires a pre-ordered picnic basket.

TICKETS: Protected content @ R250. Hurry, only 80 /180 left as of Friday!!!!

DETAILS: Sun 15th Sept Protected content , Protected content

For more INFO and visuals: Protected content

FOOD: bring your own or hire a basket from Dial a Picnic, Manuela Protected content Protected content .

DECOR for table: bring your own white balloons, flowers, lanterns, sparklers and be creative.

DRESS: fashionably in white with a touch of Red (fashionably: no tee shirts, shorts, sneakers).

PRIZES: Best dressed, Best Decorated Table.

If you keen, buy your ticket(s), let's form a table. Drop me mail and I'll arrange the decor with a small financial contribution towards this from everyone partaking .

Host: Lerato Motsamai | Culture Group Consul | Protected content

Johannesburg Forum

Our Global Partners