Join now

2014 Cape ARGUS for Cycle 4FILLING Tummies (Johannesburg)

Hello everyone,

After taking up cycling in September Protected content , it gradually became my tool to making a difference in my impoverished South African communities, and Cycle 4FILLING Tummies was established ( Protected content ).

I'll be competing in my maiden Cape Argus Cycle Tour in March Protected content , the biggest timed road cycle race in the world, and am raising funds to afford school fees for 10 out of the Protected content children of Mfuleni, to attend Afrika Tikkun's Early Childhood Development Centres in Protected content .

Afrika Tikkun ( Protected content ), an NPO which the late Nelson Mandela was Patron-in-Chief, is focused on the sustainable transformation of South African communities by eradicating the scourge of poverty through education. Their goal is to nurture and educate children and youth from Protected content of age, empowering them to develop into valuable, contributing members of society.

You can support me by making your contribution on Protected content . All monies go directly into Afrika Tikkun's Fund Manager's account.

Through the successful completion of the following major races since taking up cycling, I have contributed a substantial amount of monies to this cause, and hope to further its growth and support:

2012: 94,7km Cycle Challenge
2013: 94,7km Cycle Challenge
2013: 114km The Jacaranda Bestmed Satellite Classic
2014: 106km The VW Herald Cycle Tour

Thank you in advance for your support.

Lerato Motsamai | Internations SOUTH AFRICA
Founder: Cycle 4FILLING Tummies
Email: Protected content
Web: Protected content
Contribution: Protected content

Johannesburg Forum

Our Global Partners