BRAND MANAGER / TALENTS BOOKER NEEDED IN JHB (Johannesburg)
TALENTS BOOKER / BRAND MANAGER
Assistant Model Agent/Booker
TALENTS REP AFRICA -Johannesburg South Africa
Modeling Agency is seeking motivated and enthusiastic Model Booker to join our team. the candidate must possess great booking skills, have an eye for recognizing new talent.
** Apply only if you have some previous experience
** You will be sourcing for shoots, castings and production bookings You will be sending out castings, calling clients to generate business, maintain databases, communicate with talent and casting directors, manage office projects.
We are looking for someone who wants to be a full-time agent and who wants to have the opportunity to grow within the company.
Candidate must be extremely personable, highly organized, computer savvy with an interest in the Entertainment Industry.
This is a fast-paced, creative environment, so candidate should be able to maintain a calm, professional manner while multi-tasking. This person should have excellent phone manner, and an upbeat personality.
We are looking for a reliable, self motivated, dedicated and eager individual who is able to work long hours if needed and be committed to working as part of the agency team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
As Jr Booker your job would involve the following: Job responsibilities: - general day to day bookings.
- client liaison and development
- regular client meetings, new sales calls, finding new business through press, advertising , word of mouth , online, digitals, magazines etc. - organizing go-sees.
- collecting tears, show reels and photographic material for portfolios when possible.
- developing and expanding the existing local database of models. making sure good general model management is in place.
- arranging photoshoots, workshops, tests, comp cards, Z-cards, portfolio management .
- develop new faces , encourage and develop foreign placements.
- updating contacts and see that general information is correctly loaded on computer systems and constantly updated.
- sending regular emails out (ebursts) with new faces, new arrivals and any development within the agency etc.
- researching and development of sending models to shots and other entertainment markets. - to scout models and form scouting programs and opportunities to find new faces.
Please reply with your detailed CV , Resume, I D /Passport copy and 2 Pictures of you.
To Protected content