Join now

Employment and Consulting Opportunities (Johannesburg)

Greetings InterNations Family:

After several false starts and delays, I will finally be arriving in Johannesburg on June 13, Protected content my initial three week visit. While there, I plan to explore career opportunities in corporate finance, project management, training and development, higher education, and consulting in the corporate, nonprofit, and educational sectors. To facilitate my search, I would like to set up networking meetings and interviews with like-minded individuals and organizations that may have a need for, or desire to work with an individual with my professional background and breadth of international leadership experience in the above noted disciplines.

I would greatly appreciate any information that you are willing to share regarding networking contacts that you may have in South Africa who you believe would be well positioned to add value to my search or whom you believe would benefit from my expertise. If you are so inclined to share information regarding your contacts, you can reach me via LinkedIn or contact me directly via email at Protected content .

For more detailed information regarding my professional background and experience, please do not hesitate to review my professional profile on LinkedIn at Protected content .

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to connecting with you in person during the coming month.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Johannesburg Forum