Finance job - German/Portugu/Polish/Czech/French (Johannesburg)
I'm looking for people with junior accounting/finance experience and ability to speak the following languages:
• Ability to speak, read, write either German or Portuguese or French or Czech or Polish.
• Experience working on ERP system/s: SAP, Pastel, Accpac, Oracle, other.
• 3 years Finance/Accounts Payable experience.
• 2 years vendor reconciliation experience.
• 1 year Foreign Payment experience, reserve bank requirements, foreign exchange rates and currencies.
• Understanding of Purchase-to-Payment process.
• Excellent reporting skills.
• Reliable transport or access to reliable transport outside of core working hours.
• Able to travel internationally.
• Willing and able to work extended hours as and when required.
• Public Holidays (on team rotation schedule).
• Evenings till 7pm (on a team rotation schedule).
• Month-end evenings & occasional weekends (based on business demands and department deadlines).
The candidates need to have a work permit or SA permanent residency. If you have the experience or know someone currently in the market, please refer them to Protected content