Join now

For rent - Double room available in Northcliff (Johannesburg)

Hallo everyone

My name is Lolla and I am studying at WITS as a French and German interpreter. I have a wonderful spacious apartment in Northcliff close to WITS etc. I am looking for a like-minded nice person to share my apartment with. It is available from the 23rd of July.

Please find more info below. If you are interested please call me on Protected content .

I am looking for a flatmate to occupy a bedroom in a lovely two-bedroom apartment in a secure complex. I am hard-working, chilled and like a glass of wine.
The room is available immediately for a period of Protected content (neg). The flat is based in the Northcliff/Bergbron area and close to WITS.

The room is part of a large, fully-furnished and equipped flat on the 2rd floor. It has a double bed, two bed-side tables, a reading lamp and built-in cupboards.
Cost is R Protected content per month all inclusive + available immediately. A deposit is required. All inclusive means Wifi, electricity, water. There is also a TV and dvd player. No dstv, but I have a fireplace.
The flat has two bathrooms (one is en-suite with a bath connected to the main bedroom, shower and toilet in the other), a spacious lounge, open-plan kitchen, study, and beautiful balcony - perfect for a braai - and off-street, secure parking.
It is centrally-located close to Gordon Road, N1, N14, a shopping centre and lots of restaurants. The suburb is safe and peaceful.
A housekeeper is available at an extra cost of R180.00 per session which is shared amongst tenants. Not a must, but is nice to have. We will take turns to buy cleaning stuff etc.
You will be sharing with a fun, mature WITS student originally from Cape Town – I am the lady who occupies the second room. I am looking for a professional or mature student between the ages of 28 and 40ish (neg).
Available immediately for Protected content negotiable.
Please contact Lolla on Protected content Protected content if you feel comfortable with the advert.