Join now

Housekeeper / Nanny Available (Johannesburg)

We'll be traveling soon and my housekeeper / nanny will be available 3 times a week on Mon, Wed and Fri. I've known her for a period of more than 12 years and she has come to work for me every time I've been back in SA.

Her name is Jane, she is a mature lady with loads of experience. She has run my home very effectively and recently took care of my new born baby. She has been fabulous with the baby. She is knowledgeable, loving and totally committed. She is excellent with playing and teaching baby and knows the various developmental milestones encouraging baby to reach them. It's been an absolute pleasure watching her with my baby who is now four months old!

Jane is proactive, has great initiative and pays attention to detail. She is meticulous at maintaining the home, works efficiently and thoroughly and is a real asset. She is self motivated and an absolute pleasure to have in the home. If I could take her with me, I definitely would!

Contact me on: Protected content you are looking for piece of mind and a totally dependable asset! I highly recommend Jane.

Toni Shuping
Protected content

Johannesburg Forum

Our Global Partners