Hi all, Spanish Speakers , Living in South Africa. My client is looking for an Export Sales Consultant to look after South American market.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum a post matric qualification in marketing, commerce or business management. The successful candidate must have a strong ability at selling with at least 10 years experience and suitable training in the sales of technical products. A knowledge of the Export industry and travel experience in South America would be a good advantage.
Fluent in Spanish, speaking and writing.
The development of SPANISH export market would be broken up as follows:
Research the potential for our products in a particular region
Contact as many companies as possible that are involved with the distribution and/or installation of products in this region.
Determine the best way to distribute our products in the region.
Set up an agent / distributor to handle our product in the region.
Guide them with regards to marketing the product in the region. Provide all the necessary training in terms of product sales, installation and after sales support. This will involve visits from time to time.
Monitor the purchases of the agent on a regular basis and develop the market for our products to their full potential
· Protected content research into new countries
· Protected content with new and existing customers and provide best possible customer support which would include:
- providing sales support
Protected content marketing support
Protected content sales enquiries
Protected content sales related problems
Protected content in resolving technical problems
Protected content contact both in person and via standard electronic or telephonic mediums
Protected content with training - preferably being able to provide the training
· Protected content sales targets while maintaining a prescribed selling margin
· Protected content adherence to all necessary export procedures and assist in collecting related documentation
Providing the necessary sales and marketing support without exceeding the pre-determined marketing budget.
· Protected content personality and self-confidence (must be able to negotiate at a high level with export clients).
· Protected content positive and able to cope with pressure.
· Protected content .
· Protected content motivated and hard working.
· Protected content well organised, meticulous and accurate worker.
· Protected content and likes to deal with people.
· Protected content presented
· Protected content ability to sell.
· Protected content experience in marketing and promoting products
Good understanding of both the marketing and technical aspects of our products.
· Protected content to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish (read, write and communicate)
· Protected content interpersonal skills
· Protected content selling skills
· Protected content negotiating skills
· Protected content to critically evaluate sales into different markets
· Protected content computer literate (Word, Excell, Powerpoint, and preferably some exposure to a recognised ERP system such as Pastel, SAP etc)
· Protected content to work overtime
Has the desire and in the position to travel away from home for at least 40% of the year and for up to two weeks in each instance
If you have the necessary experience and requirements; please do send through a copy of your CV in a word format to :