Join now

Let's connect! (Johannesburg)

Views

This sounds pitiful, but I am looking for new friends! I re-located from the Washington, D.C. area to Centurion for a new job and I literally arrived a week ago! I'm in Centurion now, but I am considering moving closer to the city (Midran, Woodmead, possibly Sandton). I am also open to a roommate.

The basics about me...I'm just a young, single professional that is trying to explore a new city with new friends. I smile all day and maintain a positive outlook on life. I am very ambitious, and I like to try new things and meet new people. On the weekdays, I tend to work long hours ( Protected content ) and I need an outlet some weeknights and weekends.

I prefer smaller scale meet-ups/events consisting of Protected content . It's less intimidating and fosters deeper conversation and more intimate interactions.

I feel that it's very bold of me to post this message, but I am sure there are probably others out there like me. If this message resonates with you, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Johannesburg Forum

Our Global Partners