Join now

Making a Career Change from SAP Consulting (Johannesburg)

Hi,

I am experienced SAP Human Resources Talent Management functional consultant who’s looking at exploring some new opportunities and making a career change. I have identified possible areas that I could move into, taking into consideration the transferable skills I have. These include business analysis and project management, systems training and also the area human resources management. I am also open to other areas not included here where I would have suitable transferable skills. These transferable skills are in the areas of Research and Analysis Skills, Planning and Organising, Human Relation Skills and Organization Management and Leadership Skills.

I am interested in none SAP consultant positions where I could move into and use my transferable skills I have developed, as I would like make career change to work in an area outside of SAP. I have therefore updated my CV to include more details around the transferable skills I have that are not specific to SAP.

Please note that I do hold dual citizenship in South Africa and Nigeria.

I have Bachelor of commerce majoring in Information Systems and Human resource management. and have completed a Postgraduate diploma in Business Administration (PDM) at Wits Business school.

I have over 10 years’ experience in the SAP consulting area in regards to implementing systems that have led to performance improvements in the organisations I have implemented at. I have also worked on projects for companies in the Mining/Resources industry including Anglo Platinum, Anglo American, Sasol, Engen and NNLG (Nigeria) and BHP Billiton (Singapore). I also have some international experience working in the UK, France, Singapore, Nigeria.

If anyone in this network knows of any positions available where I could apply to or companies I could contact in regards to positions they might have available where I could look at applying. I would be very grateful for the information.

Kind regards,

Naledi

Johannesburg Forum

Our Global Partners