Join now

Networking platform: Soweto Wine Festival 2013 (Johannesburg)

If you're looking for a relaxed, fun and sophisticated networking platform where you're bound to bump into SA captains of industry, as well as capture the increasing emerging market of Protected content Protected content the 3 days, then the highly-anticipated, like-no-other, stylin’ 9th TOPS at SPAR SOWETO WINE AND LIFESTYLE FESTIVAL, in association with Food Network and the Travel Channel, is not to be missed! Durban Tourism, Gauteng Tourism and Joburg Tourism will all be featured at the festival.

South African wineries will be bringing around Protected content into Soweto for visitors to taste and purchase from a well-stocked Wine Shop managed by Morara Wine Emporium, at cellar door prices.

For those of you that want to further your wine and food pairing knowledge, the popular Nederburg Wine & Food Taste Theatre, co-hosted by MasterChef SA Judge, Pete Goffe-Wood and Nederburg Wines is not to be missed.

If you’re planning to have a festive night of wine tasting, music and food at the festival, then “Tipsy friendly” will get you there and back! All you have to do is download this free app at Dryver.mobi, choose a community network of friends from your phone contacts and a lift home will be arranged at any time you feel you’ve had one too many.

Always drawing a massive crowd, the 4th Street stand at the festival promises to be a celebration of good wine and good friends, with an array of Rihanna inspired activations sure to evoke squeals of delight from hundreds of visitors. Their eye-catching black and white stand complete with custom designed Rihanna artwork in 4th Street’s trademark pink has an urban feel with a touch of girlish sophistication.
Along with tasting 4th Street’s delicious wines, visitors to the stand will be invited to have their lips covered in eye-popping glitter and their hair beautified with neon pink extensions. 4th Street will also be giving away tickets to Rihanna’s upcoming Diamond World Tour- the most anticipated music concert of the year! Shine bright like a diamond with 4th Street at the TOPS at SPAR SOWETO WINE FESTIVAL this September!

Festival details:
Dates: Thursday to Saturday 5th to 7th September Protected content
Times: Thurs-Fri: 6pm to 10pm | Sat: 5pm to 9pm
Venue: University of Johannesburg, Soweto Campus, Chris Hani Road, Soweto
Tickets: R120 per day from the door on the night, online from Protected content , Cape Wine Academy offices in Bramley JHB and Morara Wine Emporium, Mofolo Central, Soweto
Dress Code: Smart Casual, no slops or shorts
More info: Protected content

I will be attending on Thursday to shop and Friday to have a great networking party! If you're interested to attend, do let me know, and I'll be happy to have you join my company. Lerato Motsamai | InterNations Culture Consul | Protected content

Johannesburg Forum

Our Global Partners