Join now

Relocating To SA. Guidance Needed (Johannesburg)

Hi,
I am in process of finalizing my relocation to SA for business purposes and focusing to reside in Rosebank, Midrand or Centurion, although options are open since i am prioritizing my residence on the bases of the availability and selection of schools and hospitals in the vicinity. We are a family of 5. 3 kids aged (7, 5 and 3.5) boys. Keeping this in mind there are a few important queries which I would like guidance and expert opinions on.
1: Which is a good medical insurance plan to take on considering it should cover both outpatient and hospitalization especially Gyne/Ops since my wife is pregnant and I have 3 young ones?
2. I am not looking at schools in the league of AISJ or even Dienfern for now. Would appreciate if somebody could guide on a good mediocre class school with a good academic reputation within my preferred residential locations. I have browsed online couple of schools but they are a lot confusing I guess due to the cosmetics they put on their websites. Some personal experiences would be appreciated.

Looking forward to some valuable advise.

Rgds,
Ali

Johannesburg Forum

Our Global Partners