Join now

volunteering opportunity wanted (Johannesburg)

Hello everyone,
My name is Ghirmay and I have just moved from Rome to JBG with my wife and two daughters about a month ago for my wife’s job with the UN.
I am currently studying online with The Open University, London for an MBA and I am on the final stage which requires me to have an access to any organisation in order to complete this final module of the MBA programme.
This last module is all about relating the theories and all the learning we have been doing at masters level to the messier real world realities, using Evidence Based Initiative (EBI) framework with the intention of becoming simultaneously more rigorous and more practical in the ways that we analyse pressing issues facing us, come up with ways of tackling them and move into implementing these ideas.
Most of my working experience is with international demining organisations both humanitarian and commercial in Eritrea, Mozambique, Sudan and Guinea Bissau. Besides technical demining operations posts; I have also held post as project coordinator and project manager. I am a very energetic, with excellent communication and people skills and a team player.
I am ready to accept any role as a consultant or full time volunteer for a period between three and six months. I am also open to working remotely from home. Any information and recommendations will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,