Join now

Washing Mashing and Fridge for sale (like new) (Johannesburg)

Hi, I'm posting this ad on behalf of friend, if interested drop me a message through internations website

Like New Samsung 5KG Diamond Drum washing machine for Sale - R Protected content

Front loader metallic silver Samsung Diamond Drum (5KG) washing machine for sale. 9 months old and used only once. Came with a two-year machine warranty and a five-year motor warranty which are still in effect. My apartment didn't have a washer/dryer hook-up. After one exhausting attempt to connect the washer to my kitchen sink I decided to use a nearby laundromat rather than deal with the hassle of wheeling the washing machine.
Overview:
• Superior voltage control and leakage
• Protection functions your washing machine lasts longer
• Plus with the protective diamond shaped drum your clothes are kept looking new, even after repeated washing - fabric care and saving money
• 5 year motor warranty
More details on Samsung's website
Protected content

320LT Samsung Fridge/Freezer combo (titanium silver) for sale - R Protected content

12 month old 320LT Samsung Fridge/Freezer combo (titanium silver) for sale. The fridge is in mint condition and came with a two-year warrant and five-year compressor warranty which are still in effect.

Overview:
• Model: Samsung RL30CSCTS1
• Capacity/Literage: Protected content Capacity
• Dimensions W X D X H: Protected content x Protected content x Protected content
• Efficiency Rating: A
• Unique Feature: Bio-Deodoriser
• Type : Fridge and Bottom Freezer
• Auto Defrost/Frost Free: Frost Free
• Colour: Titanium Silver

Johannesburg Forum