I'm Hiring - Financial Accountant (Kabul)
Our client provides logistics support and related services to organisations operating in some of the world's most challenging environments. They provide a diverse range of services to suit their customers’ changing requirements and with that comes many excellent development and growth opportunities for their employees.
Their industry is fast moving and competitive and this company encourages its employees to be dynamic and efficient.
Their head office in Dubai requires an Accountant to manage the overall financial accounting activities for the business units across all its corporate entities.
As an accountant you will be required to
- Manage a team of accounting staff to perform all accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash and banking, inventory, fixed assets and credit control activities.
-Ensure that stock accounting is performed according to accounting requirements
-Ensure that all inter-company transactions are handled appropriately, including meeting regularly with counter-parties.
-Manage the reconciliation of sub-ledger and balance sheet accounts relating to the specific business unit.
- Must have a Western Education - Degree in accounting or business and an internationally recognized Professional accountancy Qualification or equivalent
- Must have Min.4 years experience in accounting positions within industry or a professional firm.
- Big for Audit experience is desirable
- Must be willing and able to travel
Please send your applications to :
Ref: Internations Accountant