Join now

Adorable Kitten Seeks Loving Home in Kampala

I will be leaving Kampala in about a month and am looking for a new loving home for my adorable kitten, Kalungi. Kalungi is a sweet, affectionate, playful, and energetic kitten and would be a wonderful addition to any home. He is a loyal companion who will greet you at the door whenever you come home and loves to curl up in your lap and purr.

Kalungi also adapts well to new environments--he stayed with a friend of mine for two weeks while I was traveling in December, and he immediately felt right at home. He has lived happily alone with me in my apartment, but would also do well with a family or someone who has other pets because he likes to play and loves attention. Access to a yard or garden is a plus because he enjoys running around outside, although he spends most of his time indoors.

Kalungi is a black and grey tabby shorthaired kitten who is about six months old, and he has recently been vaccinated and neutered. I would be happy to give him for free to a new loving owner--and he comes with his litter box and toys, so you'll be all set to care for him as soon as he comes to your home.

Please share this message with anyone who might be interested. If you'd like to meet Kalungi and consider becoming his new owner, please call me at Protected content email me at Protected content . I can email photos to you if you contact me at my personal email address.

--Heidi Boas

p.s. Kalungi means "a small, nice thing" in Luganda: a Lugandan name for a Ugandan cat! Although the new owner can certainly give him a new name.

Kampala Forum