Join now

Amazing Kampala Bungalow looking for a new Roomie!

Hey Guys,
I'm a recent US transplant to Kampala and have 2 weeks to find the perfect roommate. I'm doing HIV prevention work, 26, have a Belgian gf on her way over to Africa, fairly clean, and don't party too hard unless the occasion calls for it. But enough about me, the real seller is the house...seriously, I feel like Im in some kind of vacation casita/bungalo nestled in the quite suburbs of Nguru (its on Ntinda II road, look for Marias Place on google maps, by Kabira Country Club). Its a cozy two bedroom, really clean and new (border line swanky). I think it has the best balcony/view of Kampala ever created, has a parking spot, garden (with a tire swing!) and two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and fully furnished with a flat screen television, fridge, oven, bunk bed, etc. Also did I mention its in a super cool mzungu compound full of young and socially conscious expats and a really kind Ugandan mother-type landlord who lives in the house next door? Guards and guard dogs included Private message me if you're interested!!!

Kampala Forum