Join now

land reconciliation ceremony (Kampala)

i therefor would like to inform the general member of the internation for soon reconciliation land ceremony which is going to take place in my home village nyagak, jang okoro subcounty, zombo district northen uganda,, this therefor going to be very strong example to everyone to forgive to each others because we nerve speak to each other for almost six years since the land case started in paidha magistrate grade one court, then last week through my spiritual dream i woke up one morning and approach my dad that we should call our people we are conflicting with them over the land then we seat down on board and we dismiss the court we raise to the magistrate court paidha then we come back as one people, and it happened this therfor became a big example to everyone so we have the ceremony on AUGUST Protected content , for the reconciation
Protected content therefor request any willing member to offer me support to facilitate the ceremony and everyone is invited to atend and let be as part of his or life forgiveness to one another
Protected content any detail you can contact me or mail me via
Protected content Protected content
Protected content OR Protected content

Kampala Forum

Our Global Partners