Join now

Queen Elizabeth Safari TOMORROW (Nov. 2nd?) (Kampala)

Hi you amazing Kampala people!

I have signed up for a trip with Red Chili to Queen Elizabeth national park to see some amazing animals such as elephants, buffaloes, hippos, crocodiles, cob, lions, and 3 hours devoted exclusively to chimp tracking! Unfortunately, I am sick, and cannot make it; needless to say, I am disappointed, as it should be a spectacular trip. However, perhaps not all is lost if one of you lucky members goes in my place! It is last minute, I know, but it is a good deal (cheapest safaris you can find around here). I have attached the schedule of events below. The trip will actually be 3 instead of 4 days, but nothing essential will change (you will still see all the wildlife!) The trip leaves tomorrow, Tues Nov 2nd at 7am from Red Chili and returns Monday evening. Total trip cost is $400 USD. If interested, please contact Red Chili at Protected content ask to go in Madeleine's place. If you go, you are in for an incredible adventure!

RED CHILLI QUEEN ELIZABETH NP SAFARI – 4 DAYS OF WILDLIFE, CRATERS & COMMUNITY

DAY Protected content Please be at the bar at Red Chilli by 7am at the latest
7:30 Depart Red Chilli in Kampala. Take lunch in Fort Portal and proceed to the
17.00 Simba Safari Camp in Kasese.
Settle in at Simba Safari Camp overlooking the park.

DAY Protected content Depart for a Community Walk & School visit in the foothills of the Rwenzoris
11:30 Return to the camp for lunch
12:45 Scenic drive through Katwe explosion crater field with panoramic views and a
mini game drive as you head towards the jetty
15.00 Two hour wildlife launch cruise along Kazinga Channel.
17.30 Relax at Simba Safari Camp

DAY Protected content Early morning game drive on Kasenyi Plains and return to camp
13.30 Leave camp for chimp tracking inside Kyambura Gorge
Protected content Relax at Simba Safari Camp

DAY Protected content Kikorongo Community Group Craft Workshop
10.30 Depart camp for Fort Portal
12:30 Lunch stop in Fort Portal
16. Protected content Arrive back at Red Chilli Kampala, traffic permitting

Kampala Forum

Our Global Partners