Join now

Renewable energy and social development (Kampala)

Hello i work for a a green business company with a socially responsible strategy, clients from private and public sector increasingly rely on Green Bio Energy when it comes to renewable energy and social development. GBE's role as a facilitator is to identify and unlock potential for inclusive growth that benefits all stake holders.

Additional consultancy services include design and imiplementation for Corprate Social Responsibility projects, pre-appraisal missions, monitoring and evaluation visits as well as project auditing.GBE can also provide a large range of services from local content analysis to value and supply chain assessment.

I directly work with the trainings and consultancy department and of recent we have embarked on a campaign for schools, groups, individual where we are sensitizing and training individuals on the importance of using alternate and environmentally friendly energy sources such as biomass Briquettes, solar energy and energy saving solutions such as fuel cook stoves.

We are dedicating he whole of this May and June to be out and explaining the whole concept and how anyone can benefit from the social development programs. We do this through field visits and office meetings, if any one, organisation, development groups is interested in getting to know more, please visit Protected content or give me a call so that we can schedule a meeting to elaborate the GBE projects and training= Protected content email me = Protected content or Protected content , beginning 27th i can be a ble to have meetings with you

Kampala Forum

Our Global Partners