Join now

Seeking Job Opportunities/ Business Partner (Kampala)

I am currently living in TZ. I intend to relocate to Uganda in the coming Protected content . I have skills in business management, Real Estate, restaurant management, Professional Scuba diving, River rafting, Paragliding Tandem Instructor, Wilderness Survival.

I have been seeking new paragliding sites on every continent for 6 years now and wish to make a business out of this starting in Uganda. Incorporating safari like tours with paragliding tours, local instruction and tandem flights.

This obviously falls under adventure tourism. If anyone knows first hand any local business owners who may be interested in incorporating such a thing to what they are already doing please let me know.

I have spent countless hours locating and flying some great sites throughout Uganda and believe that this is something marketable. I already have some big name sponsors and magazines interested in the idea of opening up a market for this activity in central/eastern Africa.

Now I just need abit of a kick start to get things going. ie partner

Also any suggestions for humanitarian work that may be available during this rain season

Protected content