Join now

Visuals of the "humorous side" of Uganda (Kampala)

hi everyone, I have had this idea in mind for a while and wanted to see if all the expats here would participate in a visual project with me. i want to publish or print a coffee table book with funny images of Uganda as you move around. this would be an expose of the funny side of life here. Ex. a boda boda carrying Protected content , or a boda boda carrying a whole house full of furniture, a guy sleeping in the middle of the afternoon on a car etc....you get the idea. just yesterday I started the project by taking a picture of the security guard at Serena Hotel fast asleep at the gate. I had my camera handy and voila, the first picture was taken. Won't you join me? I will give credit for your picture in the book so it becomes an inclusive piece of work. I think it would be brilliant fun. if you already have pics, you can forward them to me with your name and ways in which you would want to be credited (ex. email, phone # etc.... you can email the pics to me at Protected content Lets keep this running until say end of September of Protected content ? any ideas or suggestion are welcome as I would like everyone involved. if you want to help me, that's also welcome. let's make it happen.

Kampala Forum

Our Global Partners