Join now

FYI: Greetings to all of you in Karachi .....

Saturday, June 03, Protected content

Dear All:

I am writing to introduce myself for a MANAGEMENT related position with any of your professional friends or associates.

I have excellent academic and professional credentials. Throughout my professional career, I have adhered to the highest standards of excellence and have demonstrated strong communication skills, analytical ability, poise, creativity, and dedication.

Furthermore, my current experience provides me the leverage to excel in the following areas:

1.Healthcare IT related Program Management.
2.IT Industry related Project Management.
3.Education Management Industry related Project Management.
4.Product Management.
5.Vendor Management.
6.People Management.
7.IT Change Management Process.
8.IT Audit and Full Cycle Business Continuity related expertise with reference to financial institutions.
9.Hands-on IT Technical Support expertise with reference to IBM® AIX UNIX/MS® Operating Systems.
10.Technical Documentation expertise.
11.Extensive international work exposure with reference to North America, Middle East and Pakistan.
12.Excellent communication (oral/written) skills in English.
13.A Canadian Passport holder and willing to relocate for positions based in the Middle East (UAE being a first preference)
14.Available immediately with no advance notice required.

NOTE: Since your time is valuable, like to request you to have a peek at my profile at LINKEDIN. Feel free to connect with me on linked-in too. Link to my profile being:

Protected content

I look forward to schedule an appointment for an in-person and/or phone conversation at your convenience anytime. Any time after Eid will be appreciated.

If you deem you can hook me up directly with someone you know then surely feel free to contact me on the following as well:

Voice: Protected content
Whats App: +92. Protected content
E: Protected content , Protected content
Skype ID: mhatmi

I thank you all in advance and sincerely look forward to hearing from you.

Very truly yours,
Syed Munir Hatmi

Karachi Forum

Our Global Partners