Join now

Tips & places to travel (Karlsruhe)

As promised, I am posting some useful links to travel and the places one can visit easily (assuming Karlsruhe-Heidelberg region). Some comments as per my experience may help. Feel free to add more to it.

Protected content
(amazing car trip to the top of glacier, lot of sightseeing in between & one can climb down and up to glacier)
Protected content
(Salzburg in general, and things to do)
Protected content (Germany’s best carpool service in my opinion)
Protected content (voip service provider, make cheap calls to India and free to US and other countries)
Protected content (night train in Europe, very confortable, affordable, and saves a night stay at Hotel)
Protected content
(Beautiful location for wander-just around rocky watterfall)
Protected content
Protected content
Nice museum with possibility to have production factory trip
sinsheim.technik-museum.de/node/27
Protected content
Protected content (really good place for carousel and shows offering adventure and fun. One can buy entry ticket at train station also)
Protected content ? (good water fall in Switzerland, also the biggest one. No fun for people who visited Niagara)
Protected content (famous beautiful castle, Shrek was made inspired by this one)
Protected content
Protected content (also quite famous for its old dome). There is also a nice Indian restaurant. Protected content
Protected content (near Berlin, a whole day is sufficient here, you may stay or not here. They say biggest inside rainforest. Nice to have a summer day in the middle of winter)
wimmers-landwirtschaft.de/ (excellent German restaurant in wiesloch, only buffet system, eat all you can, its like a wedding food, even vegi finds enough options to have filling dinner, not expensive)

Karlsruhe Forum

Our Global Partners