Join now

Business proposal (Kathmandu)

Hello all i am from Dhaka Bangladesh. Since 11 years I am working for mnc. I have studied and worked both together I have masters degree.

I am working with a German garments brand since 8 years. I am able to do any kind of garments items productions such tee, polo, denim pants. Twill
Pants shirts, sweaters under garments and home tex and curtain too. Also all kind of fabric sourcing from bangladesh. Bangladesh is a country where u will get cheap labour service and all kind of garments items at low cost.

Together my job last 4 years i m also dealing my own business. But handling job and business together became very tuff to me and having a big capital without any family support really very tuff coz I am the earning person in my family my father passed away when I was 12. but I am very passionate about doing business so I have decided to quit my job from next Protected content and start my own garments and other items such as jute, leather and handicraft home tex export business.

I wrote the long article to beg ur help so if anyone interested to do serious business from bangladesh please do let me know. If u are intention to take my interview only please ignore my post also I am requesting to those people who might thinking this guy can cheat my money. Would say this post not for you.

So guys if u really interested Any kind of garments and other items I mentioned please give me a knock.
One thing i have a lot that's my honesty and hard work that I am offering from my site, now it's your term.

Thanks and have a nice day for reading this.
U can add me in facebook- Waliul islam sahel
Or viber and imo - Protected content
Skype-sahel.islam

Kathmandu Forum

Our Global Partners