Join now

Exclusive Offers from our 9th Birthday Event (Kathmandu)

First off, thank you to all those who attended our Birthday event last night. You make our community special. And to those who couldn't attend, I hope to see you next time!

Apart from the many gifts that were given away last night, we have several offers that are exclusive to the InterNations Kathmandu community that I would like to remind you of:

-Monalisa Exclusive Textiles offers a 15% discount to all members who collected the offer coupon last night. This can be applied to any purchase or custom orders done at Monalisa Exclusive Textiles.
Protected content

-The Soaltee Crown Plaza offers a 15% discount to all members who collected the offer coupon last night. This can be used once at any of their restaurants until the 31st October.
Protected content

-The Hyatt hotel offers their Relax package to all InterNations Kathmandu members over the weekend of 30 Sept to 2 Oct. The package offers complimentary buffet breakfast for two, access to the swimming pool and spa (steam, sauna and whirlpool), early check-in and late check-out. It costs NPR Protected content room, per night (subject to taxes and availability).
Protected content

-Qatar Airways offers discounts on their tickets to all InterNations Kathmandu members. Get 7% off on economy class travel and 10% discount on business class travel, available only when you book online via the page provided below. To apply the discount simply enter the username and password for bookings online. Book your holidays now and take advantage of this exclusive offer before 11th October Protected content , and travel before 30th April Protected content .

Username: Internations
Password: qatar123

Protected content

I have also created a separate thread with photos of the event. Here is the link:
Protected content

Kathmandu Forum

Our Global Partners