Join now

Female speaker to record "wake-up" message (Kathmandu)

Female speaker with a beautiful voice and Nepalese accent must read and record a "wake-up" message.

The "wake-up" message should be read in a slow, rhythmic, "hypnotic" fashion as per the example provided.

Thank you. I would like to start with the following task:

TASKS:
1. Listen to my recording for an understanding of the vocal style of hypnotic recordings.
a. Note that the emotional tone of your recording should sound peaceful (Rasa: Shanti), loving (rasa: Shrngaram), like a wife to a husband, and devotional, like the inner-meaning of, "Namaste."
b. Notice that there is a comfortable, relaxing rhythm. Also notice that the last paragraph is read quicker because this is where the listener wakes up.
2. Record your version of this with a slow comfortable rhythm, with the rasas of peace (Shanti), love (Shrngaram), and devotion.
3. Upload your recording to A-Drive site.

What's my purpose with this? To create a wake up message that expresses the spiritual value of love to all beings. The recording is about ten minutes long, so I was thinking around $20.

Can you do this?

Please reply to Protected content and confirm what you will plan to do to complete this task.

Thank you very much.

Kathmandu Forum