Join now

Flat Mate (Kathmandu)

Hi,

I have a private bed and bath available immediately on the top or 4th floor. From the balcony are beautiful views of Swayambhunath Stupa and the mountains. On a clear night, you can almost touch the stars:) I live on the ground floor, with the kitchen and communal room that you would share with me.

The home is located in Naya Bazaar near the old Garden Hotel. It is just north of Thamel, about a 20 minute walk. Great location to get anywhere in KTM. There is a quaint village within 3 min walk for all household essentials.

The rent includes high-speed internet, water, electric and gas for cooking. We use city water, and if it runs dry there is back-up water from a ground well (which is rarely used). There is solar heating so hot showers all year as long as the sun is shining. There is a back-up generator for load shedding times. There is a household didi who you would negotiate with if you like her to clean and do laundry.

I prefer to rent for a minimum of 2 weeks. The rent is 13,000 mon., all inclusive. This is for one person. If a couple we would need to discuss to accommodate for extra utilities. I am only looking to split the rent to stay within my budget.

Thanks and best wishes,
MIchele

Kathmandu Forum