Join now
Log in Join

KTM Internations Event (Kathmandu)

I was hoping to have announced a date for the KTM InterNations event by now, but due to the political uncertainties at this stage I am not sure whether to schedule something for next week or wait until some time in June when the whole issue of the constitution deadline is over. My personal gut feel is lets wait until June. If you have any strong thoughts or suggestions - happy to hear them.