Join now

Need help raising funds for Waste to Resources (Kathmandu)

Hi Expats! Thanks for having me --I'm excited to be part of the community. I signed on in part to reach out to you for advice. I'm working with an organization that is developing a waste management program in Boudah that will transport organic wastes to Sundarijal that will be converted into biogas energy to facilitate organic farming ventures for local women. Once this is in place, we will develop recycling plants and waste to resource training centers to tackle inorganic wastes. It is a well developed strategy that will solve problems of waste management, energy supply, and unemployment. Unfortunately, this project is struggling to be realized as funds are needed to complete the biogas plant. Therefore, we have started a campaign on Indiegogo-- Protected content . We got off to a good start with the help of my family and friends, but now we have reached a stand-still. Do you have any suggestions how to fundraise in Kathmandu? If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me. Any support or advice is most appreciated. Thank you, dhanyawad, and namaste!

Kathmandu Forum

Our Global Partners