Moving to KRT soon (Khartoum)
I´m deploying to KRT in the next months and was looking for updated information on living.
- which areas are preferable to live in if I´m mainly working from the UN office? (also security-wise)
- any idea on current housing prices and contract types, things to consider etc. (as I am finding very different prices on various expat websites) . also real estate brokers that are trustworthy or have good track record?
- cost of living / p.d. ?
- car: own one? or other options that are better?
- any expat clubs or associations one should be a member of?
- any ideas on house staff / personnel? or diplomatic brokers with good track record?
Feel free to give me any tips or advice you may have, I will be very happy to hear all about your experiences.
Thanks in advance,