Join now

Apartment for rent in Kiev for Euro 2012

If you are thinking to visit any of Euro Protected content in Kiev (or in case you decide to visit Kiev for tourism during the summer), but have not found accommodation yet, my relatives will be happy to rent a nice apartment, situated near the direct metro line in Kiev.
It will cost 90 Euro/night, 3 persons can stay there. The price includes homemade breakfast.
Detailed description:
2 room apartment is situated on the second floor of a 14-story building. 1 room has double bed, living room has sofa for 1 person. There are two separate balconies in each room, one of which has a small recreational area with a table and two armchairs if you want to have a glass of Ukrainian wine or famous beer.
Bed linen and towels are provided, as well as soap and shampoo. Kitchen has electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, all necessary utensils, kettle. Tea, coffee, sugar and complementary water will be provided. Washing machine is possible to use.
Location: max 10 minutes walk to metro station Poznyaki, from which you can reach main stadium NSC “Olimpiyskiy” by getting off on the 7th stop of the direct metro line (Palace of Sport). 1 stop further on the same line will bring you right into the centre of Kiev (Zolotye Vorota or Golden Gates). Metro is open from 6am to midnight, and costs only 0.2 Euro/person. Near metro station Poznyaki there is a big supermarket Billa and a shopping centre Aladin.
Breakfast (included in the price) will be served in the morning at any time required by the guests, home made by grandmother. With one day in advance it will be possible to order what type of breakfast is required: continental (toasts, jam, ham, boiled eggs, etc.) or English type (eggs and bacon, porridge, etc.). Otherwise excellent grandma pancakes can also be tasted.
The owner lives in the neighbouring building. There is an English speaking person that can provide assistance at any time regarding any information required for Kiev.

If you are interested, please contact me by email Protected content
I can send you some pictures then