Join now

Free accommodation in exchange for English practic (Kiev)

We are a friendly Russian speaking family living in Kiev, Ukraine. We are looking for a native English speaker (m/f) to practice  English with us. We are ready to provide free accommodation in a private room and complimentary 3 meals per day in exchange for the English lessons/practice. We are a family of 3  myself, Elena Protected content , my mum, Nathalie Protected content and my husband, Serge Protected content . We live in a very pleasant and bright house which is situated in the countryside around 15 km away from the nearest Metro Station in Kiev. There are regular buses in to the city plus we travel there by cars also.
The real purpose of the English tutorials will be to improve my husbands English language skills for his job. So he will be the main focus of the  conversational English - and he will be available in the evenings after he returns from work for maybe 1  hour and again at weekends for a few hours also. The schedule will not be intense as we wish it to be enjoyable for you and for him. When Serge and me are at work my mother will be pleased  to show you around our village as well as introduce you to the truly beautiful city that is Kiev. Or you are of course at liberty to do entirely as you wish during the day. Perhaps even work somewhere else? We are very flexible and easy family, truly.
Please email me at Protected content  or call me at Protected content discuss further with us, ideally you will have previous teaching experience or be a TEFL / Celta certificate holder but it's not a must. We just want a native speaker. We  would love to hear from you as soon as is possible.
Kind regards,