Join now

FREE Introductory class to the POLE SPORT (Kiev)

Hey Kiev Expats,

I LOVE POLE ACROBATICS and would like to share my passion with you by offering a FREE Introductory class to the POLE SPORT in English.

The Introductory class will be an hour long with a maximum of 5 students per class and open for three different categories: Kids, Teenagers, and Adults. It will be scheduled in one of Fitness Studio in the city centre of Kiev.

My passion for pole fitness has started 3 years ago and it changed my life! I can truly say that I am in a much better shape today making healthier food choices and having 5 meals a day unlike before eating tiny portions of a salad to maintain my weight.

I am now a certified pole dance instructor (not to confuse with striptease or any other exotic dances!), and have trained with the best, including pole celebrities such as Yuliya Bozina. This year I have participated at my first championship and have received a gold medal in Pole Acrobatic category.

If your want a leaner, stronger, healthier body or you simply want to stay in shape and have fun at the same time, it is the time to start your transformation TODAY.

Please PM me for for details.

Protected content

Kiev Forum