Join now

FREE room and full board in exchange for English (Kiev)

Hello,
Our offer is REOPEN now again!
We have had some very nice experiences with several native speakers so far! So far so good! Our current teacher is leaving at the end of September, Protected content we are looking for a new one.
We are a friendly Russian speaking family living in Kiev, Ukraine. We are looking for a native English speaker (m/f) to teach / practice English with us. We are ready to provide free accommodation in a private room and free complimentary meals in exchange for the English lessons/practice. We are a family of 3 myself, Elena Protected content , my mum, Nathalie Protected content and my husband, Serge Protected content . We live in a very pleasant and bright house which is situated in the countryside around 15 km away from the nearest Metro Station in Kiev. So yes, you will have to cummute if you work in Kiev. But there are regular buses in to the city plus we travel there by cars also almost every day so we can give you a lift.
The real purpose of the English tutorials will be to improve my husband's English language skills for his job. My husband will be the main focus. He will be available in the evenings after he returns from work for maybe 1 hour and again at weekends for a few hours also. The schedule will not be intense Protected content per week! but the tutorials should be carried out on a daily basis - I suppose this is the only "must requirement"). We wish it to be enjoyable for you and for us. We are very flexible and easy-going family.
Please email me at tregubovaelena@ mail.ru or call me at Protected content discuss further with us, ideally you will have previous teaching experience or be a TEFL / Celta certificate holder but it's not that crucial. We just want a native speaker. We would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Elena

Kiev Forum