Join now

Full Service Real Estate Agency in Kiev for Expats

I would like to introduce myself and my team at “Kiev International Realty” to InterNations members. Our agency specializes in providing real estate services to the expatriates residing or relocating to the beautiful city of Kiev. At your disposal is a large portfolio of residential properties (95% with video tours), professional bilingual real estate consultants and of course our pledge to service the needs of the pickiest client.

Our agency was founded on the principles of professionalism, integrity and transparency one has come to expect from our colleagues in Western Europe and North America. We realize importance of each client and structure our growth model based on quality vs. quantity. Furthermore our pricing is in line with the market average, thus we are offering you premium service for an affordable price.

Please feel free to acquaint yourself with our organization through our website: Protected content or browse through the always up-to-date property catalogue: Protected content

It is my hope that this introduction will serve as a first step in a lengthy productive, mutually beneficial partnership. Please feel free to get in touch with me at your earliest convenience on my mobile Protected content Protected content .

Sincerely Yours,

Igor Rubinstein