Join now

Intro, English/French used book store, and gyms (Kiev)

Views

Hello all, I am brand new to the forum, and have only arrived to Kiev yesterday!

I was wondering if anyone new of a place that sold used books in either French or English, or, since I doubt such a place exists in the first place, simply any bookstore that specializes in books in either of those languages.

Also, since I just arrived, I suppose I should make a brief introduction. I am a 26 year old Canadian from Montreal. I've lived there, studied in Barcelona, worked in Vienna, and now pursuing the adventure called life in Kiev! I am nerdy and sporty, love the outdoors and love to discuss cooking, I like even more actually cooking, and most of all, to eat the result :)

Oh, I know this post is kind of rambling, but I just thought of this as well... I am looking for a weightlifting studio. My standards are not high, I just need a place that is open early and has free weights. Everything else is a pleasant extra. Any recommendations?

Feel free to write me a private message if you want to meet up for activities or to meet me and my girlfriend,

Nick

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Kiev Forum