Join now

Kyiv Based English Native Speaking Guitar Teacher (Kiev)

I offer electric/acoustic/ guitar lessons to beginners/moderate/advanced students and Bass guitar lessons to beginners. I also offer the fundamentals in music theory, composition, and production. I teach in English and mostly work with kids. I am very passionate about what I do and have a great experience since I have been teaching for more than five years. I love kids and enjoy seeing them fall in love with music and improving their talents. This is very important lesson since it teaches them discipline and the importance of will power. I understand that I sometimes may become a music role model for the child and the huge responsibility that comes with it. The student will learn scales/phrasing/Improvising/performing/composing along with different styles from rock.blues,jazz fusion, and Latin rock (santana for example).

The student should have their own guitar so they can practice home and do the homework I give them.

Please contact me at least one week ahead so we can schedule and discuss the details related to the teaching session.

My prices are:

30 minute lesson is 50 USD (payable in hryvnia)
1 hour lesson is Protected content (payable in hryvnia)

Skype lesson maybe possible depending on the proposal.

You can contact me by calling on this number: Protected content
or send me an email here: Protected content

Here you can view more info about me:
Protected content

Regards,
Jad

Kiev Forum