Join now

Looking for a Job in Ukraine (Kiev)

Dear,

Two years ago I opened a store in Kiev with phone accessories, mainly Apple products since in Ukraine there is no official Apple dealership or an Apple store, only a few registered resellers.

The shop was located at the Independence Square (Globus on Mai-Dan). But because of the major riots last year and in the beginning of this year, where several buildings on Mai-Dan burnt down, unfortunately I also was forced to close my shop.

Because I like living in Ukraine very much, I'm looking for a new challenge here. There is not the lack of entrepreneurship, good ideas, spirit and motivation.

My background is logistics and operations. I successfully finished the study “Higher Management Logistics” at “Fonty’s Hogescholen” located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.

Before I moved to Kiev two years ago, I lived in Moscow for 2,5 years. I was operation director for 2 building projects from a Dutch company. One project was a deepfreeze warehouse Protected content McDonald’s and Nestle ice cream. The second project was a 4 temperature zones (0, +4, +7 and Protected content for a Russian supermarket chain called Olivier (Smart Value Retail Group). Both projects were finished successfully in the requested time. Before my time in Moscow I was logistic manager for 8 years at Metro Cash and Carry in the Netherlands.

If someone knows companies that have vacancies in Ukraine that fitting my profile, I would be very thankful if you can get them in contact with me. I know I can be a great value for foreign companies who want to establish a new business in Ukraine, or already have.

Please leave your message if you can help me.

Thanks!
Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Kiev Forum