Join now

Looking for a Job in Ukraine (Kiev)

Two years ago I opened a store in Kiev with phone accessories, mainly Apple products since in Ukraine there is no official Apple dealership or an Apple store, only a few registered resellers.

The shop was located at the Independence Square (Globus on Mai-Dan). But because of the major riots last year and in the beginning of this year, where several buildings on Mai-Dan burnt down, unfortunately I also was forced to close my shop.

Because I like living in Ukraine very much, I'm looking for a new challenge here. There is not the lack of entrepreneurship, good ideas, spirit and motivation.

My background is logistics and operations. I successfully finished the study “Higher Management Logistics” at “Fonty’s Hogescholen” located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.

Before I moved to Kiev two years ago, I lived in Moscow for 2,5 years. I was operation director for 2 building projects from a Dutch company. One project was a deepfreeze warehouse Protected content McDonald’s and Nestle ice cream. The second project was a 4 temperature zones (0, +4, +7 and Protected content for a Russian supermarket chain called Olivier (Smart Value Retail Group). Both projects were finished successfully in the requested time. Before my time in Moscow I was logistic manager for 8 years at Metro Cash and Carry in the Netherlands.

If someone knows companies that have vacancies in Ukraine that fitting my profile, I would be very thankful if you can get them in contact with me. I know I can be a great value for foreign companies who want to establish a new business in Ukraine, or already have.

Please leave your message if you can help me.

Protected content