Join now

Possibly Moving to the Kiev (Kyiv)

Views

Hello Everyone,

Protected content possible that I will be moving to the Kiev within the next few months. I will be heading out that way in early February for a site visit to see the area and determine if we (my wife and I) want to move. I would love to meet up with some members of the expat community and was wondering what group events occur on a regular basis.

Protected content I live in Suzhou, Jiangsu China and the expat community here is extremely active. There are quite a few areas in town where you can go almost any night of the week to meet up with foreigners. I'd like to use the little time i'm going to have in Kiev during my site visit to talk to others and get their take on daily life.

Protected content already stumbled across one of the internations members that moved from China to the Ukraine and have been talking to him about some of the differences but if there is anyone else in this community that happened to have spent time in China before going to Kiev I would love to get their take on daily life and the differences/difficulties that present themselves living as a foreigner in Kiev.

Protected content information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!

-Daniel

Kyiv Forum

Our Global Partners