Join now

Super Wealth Conference here in Kiev (Kyiv)

Privet everyone! I am happy to announce our Super Wealth Conference that will be here in Kiev June 15 and 16th at the Kozatsky Hotel on Mydan Independence Square. Address: 1/3 Myhailivska str., Kyiv

Our organizer and main speaker Larry Loik produces many event worldwide and here in Kiev.

it is about how to make money online or offline in many different niches. There will be multi-speakers including Larry.

Our events usually attract Protected content and as my gift to the group, i can give you free tickets for you and a friend or partner and also if you are a speaker or have a product or service that you think would be fit let me know. You can also buy VIP tickets for $97 that will include additional bonuses from Larry in Training, home courses, and marketing software.

We also host a VIP Evening networking party.
The event is in Russian and English.

Our last event in Kiev was this
Protected content

Our USA Events are like this
Protected content

Larry is also the main speaker at the world record webinar: Protected content

This is our website: Protected content

For general admission as our guest, Enter promo code ukraine . If you have any questions please email me at Protected content . if you wish to buy a VIP ticket with the bonuses from Larry, you can purchase it from our website. If you have any questions please contact me. Hope to see you at our event

Kyiv Forum

Our Global Partners