Join now

Teaching English and other oppurtunities in Kiev

Hi everyone,

I will be moving to Kiev in August Protected content my new husband. He will be working at the British International School and I will be looking for work teaching English.

I will be doing my CELTA certificate in the next few months so will be fully qualified before I land.

I have extensive experience as a Personal Assistant/Office Manager, event manager, assisting businessmen and women with proof reading documents, creating presentations, writing copy for public relations articles and websites as well as having worked at a London University assisting foreign students with their CV's, cover letters, job applications and interview preparation.

I will be considering a variety of work opportunities over the next 2 years that we will be in Kiev(who knows, it could be longer?) as being a lady of leisure has never been my style and I have always been an asset in every company I have worked in.

Please contact me if you think you may have work of any sort for me, and I can send you my CV and perhaps we can speak on Skype.

I look forward to hearing from you

Jaimie Dominguez
Protected content

Kiev Forum