Join now

Fast Food Joint for Sale (Kigali)

Hi, I am currently Selling my very profitable Fast Food Joint in Nyamirambo as I am Leaving Rwanda. The Business is based in Nyamirambo near Onatracom on KN Protected content next to Avenue Paul Six, you cant miss the big sign on our Brown Painted House which reads: Al-Mannu First Fast Food. We Have been running for 3 years and have established a Loyal Customer Base of over Protected content per day with daily sales exceeding 300,000 FRW whilst employing over 20 Staff. If you are looking for a hustle free business with guaranteed profit from day one then Contact me to arrange a viewing and for serious buyers we will bare our financial books for scrutiny. The Buyer will also have a choice to keep on the current owners as consultants to ensure smooth transition of ownership for 3 months at no extra cost. If your passion of Self Employment is in the Hospitality Industry then don't let this once in a lifetime opportunity pass you by, call me and you will be glad you did. Jamaal Tel: Protected content

Kigali Forum