Join now

Private Notary services (Kigali)

Law No 13bis/ Protected content 21/05/ Protected content the Office of Notary has introduced the profession of notaries for private persons in Rwanda. On 24th April Protected content , I and other persons, we have taken oath and we are so far only private persons allowed to exercise this profession of private notaries. In accordance with Law No 13bis/ Protected content 21/05/ Protected content the Office of Notary and Presidential Order No100/01 of 24/02/ Protected content fees paid for notarial services, as a Private Notary, I have the competence to offer the following services (and cost of service):
1.authentication of any deed is three thousand nine hundred Rwandan francs (Frw 3,900);
2.authentication of a signature is one thousand nine hundred and fifty Rwandan francs (Frw 1,950);
3.certification of the authenticity of a document is one thousand nine hundred and fifty Rwandan francs (Frw 1,950);
4.certification of the conformity of a copy to the original is one thousand nine hundred and fifty Rwandan francs (Frw 1,950);
5.issuance of copies of any deed drawn up is one thousand nine hundred and fifty Rwandan francs (Frw 1, Protected content copy of deed;
6.certification of a will involving movable property and that of acts that nullify them drawn up by testators is six thousand five hundred Rwandan francs (Frw 6, Protected content
7.certification and authentication of any complex deed related to movable and
8.immovable property is six thousand five hundred Rwandan francs (Frw 6,500);
9.fee for notarization of Articles of Association is six thousand five hundred Rwandan francs (Frw 6, Protected content each Articles of Association;
10.fee for the notarization of any agreement is two thousand six hundred Rwandan francs (Frw 2, Protected content each agreement;
11.fee for issuance of other notarial deeds provided for by Law is six thousand five hundred Rwandan francs (Frw 6,500).
N.B: Private notary IS NOT competent to work on Documents involving transfer of land rights
Please refer to me whenever you or yours need any of the above services.
I can be contacted via:
Tel: Protected content
Email: Protected content

Yours sincerely,

NDAYISABA Daniel
Advocate and Private Notary

Kigali Forum

Our Global Partners