Join now

COZY FLAT WAITING FOR YOU :) (Krakow)

Views

RENTING A ROOM in a two-people flat, situated in Józefa Sarego St. (two minutes walking distance from the Starowislna tram stop where you can find several tram and bus connections :) )
Five minutes walking distance from the amazing Market Square and three minutes from the Jewish district Kazimierz. In its surroundings you will find: supermarkets (Biedronka and Carrefour), ATMs (PKO) and the Hala Targowa Flea Market (also a fruit-and-vegetables market)
It´s a fully-equipped flat with kitchen (fridge, glass-ceramic hob, microwave and washing machine) 1 bathroom and 2 bedrooms (wardrobe, bed, desk, chairs and sofa). Heating system in the whole flat.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE FOR JULY, AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER (the flat will be available from the end of June onwards Protected content (electricity, water and internet).
Whether you want to stay for one, two or three months, don´t hesitate to contact me! ;) It´s possible to stay for longer after September as well :)
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? :D Contact me at: Protected content . If you are in Krakow already, you are more than welcome to come over and check the flat out! ;)

PD: I send pictures by email ;)

Krakow Forum