Join now

Exciting, Upcoming Event!! For Women (Kraków)

Hello, and many thanks for your time! I wish you well. xx

I am writing on behalf of myself and my colleague Kathleen Zajac to let you know of an exciting and transformational, truly unique event!
Divine Empowerment & Sacred Womanhood: Confidence and Freedom...for YOU!! xx

Taking place in Krakow city center from 9th-10th September Protected content , this is a woman-focused workshop event and VIP experience that *truly* will Change Your World!!!
With our combined Protected content experience in supporting and helping women to heal, to clear their obstacles and blocks, and to welcome in Freedom, Confidence & Joy (like never before!!), Kathleen Zajac and I are excited to invite you!!

You can find out more details on our website - Protected content - and if you'd like to connect with us via Facebook, you can see more here:
Christa - Protected content
Kathleen - Protected content

All the *very* best to each of you, and please don't hesitate to get in contact with any questions. We are *so* excited and honored to connect with and support all the incredible women who join us for what is going to be an INCREDIBLE, truly UNIQUE and AMAZING Experience!!

This will be *your* opportunity - to truly change your Life, and World...for the better! xx

Please feel free to get in touch with any questions, and we look forward to hearing from you!!

All the best, always... xx Christa and Kathleen

'Divine Empowerment and Sacred Womanhood: Confidence and Freedom for You!'
Krakow - 9th-10th September Protected content

Kraków Forum

Our Global Partners