Join now

I'm looking for a room to rent. Please PM me (Krakow)

Hello guys,
A few days ago I finished my EVS in Bulgaria. For 10 months I was EVS volunteer in Varna. Now I am going to start a new chapter of my life and I decided to come back to my lovely Cracow. I still want to continue my EVS experience and I plan to live with foreigners in my old city. On the 1st December I am going to move out to Krakow. AI'm looking for a room to rent. I don't have any preference from which kind of nations I want to live or how also in which part of city. During my EVS I spent too much time with great people from all Europe. I know that for myself it was the best time in my life. I believe when finally we will meet also we will have occasion make a lots of memories together. I am open-mind person and I have 27 years. Maybe a little crazy but who is not ;) . Still I want to learn a new things and share my personal experience with other people. I serve my help if someone will be need my help. Please sent me your offers on my email: Protected content or FB . Also You can use this chat because I will check it every day. I will contact with you

See you soon

Best regard

Dawid Tryba

Krakow Forum