Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
IT Analyst with Dutch
(1st line Technical Support)
Purpose of the job
• Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone for customer’s end users.
• Route problems to internal I.M. support staff.
• Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
• Administer and provide User Access and Exit controls.
• Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
• Work closely with help desk peers in cross-training, development/implementation of operational excellence procedures and fostering teamwork.
• Work closely with I.M. support staff to obtain technical knowledge and to permanently solve chronic problems.
• Projects: perform effectively as project leader or project team member as required for help desk projects and internal assignments.
• Training: Be willing to participate in on the job and commercial training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities.
Knowledge, skills & experience
• Education – any formal background will be considered.
• Analytical and systematic problem solving skills required.
• The following will be considered an advantage:
o Help desk, customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware, software, and networks.
o Phone support experience.
o Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience.
• Candidates without support experience can also apply.
• Technical & customer specific training will be provided.
• Good command of English
• Dutch – fluent.
• Life insurance.
• Private health insurance.
• MultiSport Card.
• Lunch & leisure vouchers.
• Work place based in Krakow Business Park.
• Clear career path in a growing multinational organization.
Job location: Poland, Kraków / Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park).
Job type: permanent, full time.
To apply send your CV in English to: recruitment. Protected content