Join now

Krakow Post TV are looking for Interviewees (Kraków)

Hi Folks

I am planning to do some filming tonight for Krakow Post TV.

I have in mind a couple of projects:-
1. Polish nationals returning to Poland after a number of years living abroad. Their experiences, their readjustment to returning 'home' but perhaps feeling a bit of a foreigner in their own land? What has changed. What would you change ? etc.

2. The most commonly asked question at IN or any expat meeting is what are you doing in Krakow, so " Why Kraków - My Kraków" Tell your Krakow story, is it you first time here, how long for, work, pleasure, love, just passing through etc. Do you like Krakow, First impressions, Will you stay, would you come back etc.

3. With 20 days 7 hours and 40 minutes to go until Scotland holds a referendum on the question 'Should Scotland be n Independent Country' - What do you think ? YES or NO, Were you even aware it was taking place? Would it be a good thing or a bad thing ? Has your own country gained it's independence at some time in it history or your lifetime ?

Providing I can find quiet corner onboard the boat, I would love to hear from you on any or ll of the above. I will be the one with the video camera !

If you are not attending tonight send me a message if any of this is of interest to you.

Thanks

David

Kraków Forum

Our Global Partners